You can fine-tune Netwrix Auditor by specifying users that you want to exclude from the Oracle Database monitoring scope.
To exclude data from the Oracle Database monitoring scope
- In Netwrix Auditor, navigate to your Oracle Database monitoring plan and click Edit.
- In the right pane, select Edit data source.
- Navigate to Users tab and click Add next to Exclude.
- In the Add User dialog, type name of the user you want to exclude and select its type (OS user or Database user).
- Click Add to exclude selected user from being monitored.