Advanced Actions for File System
In addition to the Email Alert ,Migrate Document and additional classification, the following actions are available for the File system content source type:
- Update Permissions — this action updates the file system permissions for the classified document. See Update Permissions for details.
- Apply MIP Label, Remove MIP Label — these actions, respectively, apply and remove sensitivity label to/from a document stored on a file system, using Microsoft Information Protection (MIP). This helps to automate protection policies application. See Modify MIP Label for details.
To configure actions for file systems using the Advanced interface:
- In Management Web Console, navigate to Workflows and select the workflow you need.
- Click the workflow, then click Add next to Rule Actions.
- In the Add Action dialog, select the action you need from the File System section in the Action Type list.