This section describes how you can edit, import, move and delete clues for the selected taxonomy term set.
- To delete a clue, select the checkbox next to it and click Delete.
- To edit a clue, select it from the list and click Edit link on the right. Then you can modify clue type and provide the appropriate settings. See Types of Clues for details. To see how the edits will take effect, click Preview on the right. To apply edits, click Update.
- To modify all selected clues, see Bulk Edit
- For bulk import of clues from an Excel Spreadsheet, click Bulk Insert. See Bulk Import.
- To move or copy the clue to another term, select it from the list and click Copy/Move. Then select the destination term and click the button you need (Move or Copy).