Netwrix Account Lockout Examiner
Netwrix Account Lockout Examiner helps IT administrators to discover why an Active Directory account keeps locking out, so they can quickly identify the lockout reason and restore normal operations.
You can investigate lockouts originating from the following sources:
- Applications running on workstations
- Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync devices
- Microsoft Outlook Web Access (including mobile devices)
- Mistyped credentials (interactive logons with incorrect password)
- Terminal Server Sessions
- Windows Credential Manager
- Windows Task Scheduler
- Windows Services
Since the functionality of older and newer versions does not match one-to-one (see Feature comparison of Netwrix Account Lockout Examiner 4.1 and 5.x), there is no upgrade path for Netwrix Account Lockout Examiner 4.1.
Though its users can continue working with that older version, we recommend to use the latest Netwrix Account Lockout Examiner to benefit from the variety of its new features and enhanced usability.