To view reports, users need the following:
- Sufficient access rights in Netwrix Auditor, which are provided through role assignment:
- Users with Reviewer role can generate the reports for their delegated scope only, and view them in any Netwrix Auditor client or in a web browser.
- Users with Global administrator or Global reviewer role can also create subscriptions to reports.
To view a report
- In Netwrix Auditor main screen, navigate to the Reports tile, and in the tree on the left select the report you need.
- Click View button in the right pane.
TIP: To speed up the process, you can use the Search field, entering the keyword to search by.
To learn how to subscribe to a report, see Create Subscriptions.
If no data is displayed in the report, you may need to do the following:
- Make sure that the Audit Database settings are configured properly in the monitoring plan, and that data is written to databases that reside on the default SQL Server instance. See Audit Database and Database Settings for details.
- For SSRS-based reports - verify that SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) settings are configured properly. See Audit Database for details.
- For state-in-time reports - verify that the monitoring plan that provides data for the report has the corresponding option selected. See Settings for Data Collection for details.