Overview dashboards offer a bird's eye view of your IT infrastructure. They allow you to see activity trends by date, user, object type, server or data source, and drill down to detailed reports for further analysis.
The Enterprise Overview dashboard includes diagrams that aggregate data on all monitoring plans and all data sources, while system-specific dashboards provide quick access to important statistics within one data source. All dashboards support the drill-down functionality: by clicking on a widget with diagram, you will be redirected to a report (with the corresponding filtering and grouping of data) that renders the next level of detail.
Currently, Netwrix Auditor offers the following dashboard reports:
- Enterprise Overview
- Active Directory
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Azure AD
- File Servers (includes Windows File Servers, EMC, and NetApp)
- Office 365 (includes Exchange Online and SharePoint Online)
- Oracle Database
- SQL Server
- Windows Server
To open a dashboard
- In the Reports window, search for overview keyword, using the search field. Click the search result you need - for example, Active Directory Overview or File Servers Overview.
- To fine-tune the dashboard, you can apply Filters or use the Top and Timeframe parameters in the upper-right corner of the dashboard window.
- Click the widget to drill down to the detailed report on your area of interest.
TIP: To open the Enterprise Overview dashboard, just click the Enterprise Overview tile in the main Netwrix Auditor page.
To review the data source-specific diagrams
Navigate to Reports and select one of the following locations:
Organization Level Reports
Active Directory Overview
Active Directory → Active Directory Changes
Azure AD Overview Azure AD
Office 365 Overview
File Servers Overview
File Servers → File Servers Activity
Oracle Database Overview Oracle Database
SQL Server Overview
Windows Server Overview
Windows Server → Windows Server Changes
NOTE: The example below applies to Enterprise Overview.
NOTE: Each report has a set of filters which help organize audit data in the most convenient way.