Configure HPE Aruba Devices
To configure your HPE Aruba devices, enable logging to multiple Syslog servers and configure logging levels. Do one of the following:
- To configure HPE Aruba devices via Command Line Interface
- To configure HPE Aruba devices through the Management Console
- Log in to the Command Line Interface (CLI).
Enter the following command to start configuration mode:
# configure terminal
Specify IP address of the computer that hosts your Netwrix Auditor Server to send Syslog messages to:
# logging <ipaddr> severity information
Specify event level for the following categories: security, system, user, wireless, network:
# logging network level information
# logging security level information
# logging system level information
# logging user level information
# logging wireless level information
Apply configuration changes:
# write memory
- Log in to HPE Aruba web interface.
- Navigate to Mobility Master and select a device or a group of devices you want to monitor with Netwrix Auditor.
Navigate to Configuration → System → Logging and click + to add a new Syslog Server.
In the Add New Syslog Servers dialog, complete the following fields:
Provide the IP address of the new server.
- Click Submit. The new server is added to the Syslog Servers list.
- Click Pending Changes on the right.
- In the Pending Changes for <X> Managed Controller(s) dialog, select the device you want to apply changes to.
- Click Deploy Changes.
If the configuration is correct, you will see the following wizard:
- Navigate to Configuration → System → Logging and expand the Logging Levels.
Select the Informational value for the following parameters:
- Deploy pending changes for the logging level: repeat steps 6 - 8.