NOTE: To create new subscriptions and manage existing subscriptions, you must be assigned the Global administrator or Global reviewer role in the product.
Do one of the following depending on subscription type:
Subscribe to a report
On the main Netwrix Auditor page, navigate to Reports. Specify the report that you want to subscribe to and click Subscribe.
Subscribe to search
- Navigate to Search and set appropriate search criteria. See Apply Filters for more information. Click Search.
- Navigate to Tools and select Subscribe.
On the Add Subscription to Report/Search page, complete the following fields:
Enter the name for the subscription.
For report subscription—You cannot edit report name.
For search subscription—Specify email subject to identify subscription emails from Netwrix Auditor. For example, "Successful read attempts on important file shares".
Send empty subscriptions when no activity occurred
Slide the switch to Yes if you want to receive a report even if no changes occurred.
Specify delivery options
- File format—Configure reports to be delivered as the pdf or csv files for search subscriptions; and pdf, docx, csv or xlsx files for report subscriptions.
File delivery—Select report delivery method:
Attach report to email—Select this option to receive reports as email attachments.
The maximum size of the attachment file is 50 MB. If the limit exceeded, the product creates a shared folder "netwrix_search_subscriptions" to upload the attachment. The attachment files will be available for 7 days. Check the subscription email to get the files.
Upload to a file share—Select this option to save reports on the selected file share. Click Browse to select a folder on the computer that hosts Netwrix Auditor Server or specify a UNC path to a shared network resource.
NOTE: Make sure that the recipients have sufficient rights to access it and the Long-Term Archive service account has sufficient rights to upload reports.
See Configure Long-Term Archive Account for more information.
Shows the number of recipients selected and allows specifying emails where reports are to be sent.
Expand the Recipients list and click Add to add more recipients.
Allows specifying report delivery schedule (daily, certain days of week, a certain day of a certain month).
NOTE: By default, search subscription delivery is scheduled to 7.00 am daily, report subscription delivery - to 8.00 am daily.
- For report subscription—Specify the report filters, which vary depending on the selected report.
For search subscription—Specify filters in the same way as for search. See Apply Additional Filters for more information.
NOTE: For search subscription, you can also select a parameter to sort actions by and the sorting order.
NOTE: For search subscriptions only.
- Contains subscription generation details (intervals, status, last run time, start type).
- Allows forcing subscription delivery. If the subscription failed, expand its details to understand and resolve error. Click Run Now to retry generation. On successful subscription generation you will receive all changes that match your criteria for a scheduled period.