If you do not want to wait until a scheduled data collection, you can launch it manually.
NOTE: Not applicable to Netwrix Auditor for User Activity. For this data source, the product sends real-time data about sessions and activity.
Along with data collection, the following actions will be performed:
- An Activity Summary email will be generated and sent to the specified recipients. It will list all changes that occurred since the last scheduled or on-demand Activity Summary delivery.
- Changes that occurred between data collections will be written to the Long-Term Archive and the Audit Database, and become available in the Netwrix Auditor client.
- A state-in-time data will be updated.
To launch data collection manually
- Navigate to All monitoring plans → your monitoring plan, select Edit.
- In the right pane, click Update.
NOTE: Depending on the size of the monitored environment and the number of changes, data collection may take a while.